Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weight Loss

Two months ago I joined two of my friends Danielle and Danielle in a "Danielle Sandwich" weight-loss competition. One of the Danielle's and I joined Shape-Up Fitness Competition at the gym. I have been less than par on my motevation this week, or actually this month. I need to get back into "shape" for the summer. What does that even mean? The D's and I have decided that  "in-shape" to us, means bathing suit ready. Which I am defnitely far from. I am ready for the summer on the shore, and where there's boats and water, there's bikinis! EEEK!




Sooooo, in order to keep myself on track, I am going to weigh-loss update y'all every week.

This week, I am getting back on the drink-water train. For a while I had been drinking a gal of water every day, but slowly I started drinking less and less. Starting tomorrow (I know, I know- why not start now?, well its almost 5 pm and I don't think there's enuf time for all of that water!) Stay tuned for next week, when I let you know how I did!


10 weeks til June 1st- and a goal of 10 pounds to lose.

Here goes nuthin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment