Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My own little paradise

We've had a very warm winter this year- and while it is definitely welcome in my book- it is making me want spring or summer even more! Last year my parents bought a little vacation home on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, and its waterfront! I think about it, and dream about it ALL THE TIME!

Here's the view from our pier- with my pup enjoying the sunrise.


K and I were going to go down there this weekend, but it's supposed to rain... so we are postponing our little getaway. And I don't think Harlie(pup), is happy. She loves the shore, and the first thing she does is run to the pier.

She's lovin life on the boat.

Which reminds me- I need to buy her a legit doggie life jacket before boating season rolls around again....

No comments:

Post a Comment